-
Re: Crazy Questions
Because language is twisted, just like everything else in the world. Why can't I get to sleep?
May 6, 2008 -
Re: The ABC game
Frankenstein
May 6, 2008 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
Rock/Pop. But I'll listen to anything except hip-hop, really.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
French, because it's a pretty language and my teacher is really funny - she gets really bad giggle fits!
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Cereal.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
Safari. 'Cause it's cool 8) I do have Firefox on my laptop but I only use it when something doesn't work with Safari. It's a bit too 'squarey' for my ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
Mainly third, but every now and then I'll do one in first. I've only ever written one in second person and I didn't know this Buchanan thing existed until two ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Wacky Accys!
Giggle Go If Green Guitars Let Everyone AUDACITY
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Baker's Dozen
1. Ice Cream 2. Pizza 3. Biscuits and gravy 4: Strawberries! 5. Chocolate 6. Thanksgiving Turkey 7. Strawberry cheese cake 8. Kraft mac and cheese with apple juice and brown ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: The ABC game
Xscape
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Summer Time Is...
Insects... :x Wasps and bees and creatures with unnatural numbers of legs :(
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Beach
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Dry
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because if we didn't, we'd all be robots and life would be boring. If nothing is described as a lack of things, then surely the fact that it has a ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Writing ABC's
P is for Publisher.
Mar 30, 2008
