User avatar

30MarsBars

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Dry

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because if we didn't, we'd all be robots and life would be boring. If nothing is described as a lack of things, then surely the fact that it has a ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Writing ABC's

    P is for Publisher.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Drink

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    My favourite genres are fantasy and romance. I've never taken any courses, but two teachers in my school set up a writing group and I'm in that. We enter competitions ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hi everyone! I'm Alex, or 30MarsBars, or whatever else you might want to call me. I enjoy all forms of writing and I was looking for people around the same ...

    Mar 30, 2008


I don't do time.
— Liberty