User avatar

30MarsBars

  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    Mainly third, but every now and then I'll do one in first. I've only ever written one in second person and I didn't know this Buchanan thing existed until two ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sweetest Goodbye

    Okay, you've expanded, so now I will :P First, a few structural errors. The parts you've called "bridge" are actually the "pre-chorus" and the part labelled "Repeat 2 times" is ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sweetest Goodbye

    There are a lot of errors in your grammar but I won't pick them out because, after all, songs are meant to be heard, not read :P It's a good ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Giggle Go If Green Guitars Let Everyone AUDACITY

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    1. Ice Cream 2. Pizza 3. Biscuits and gravy 4: Strawberries! 5. Chocolate 6. Thanksgiving Turkey 7. Strawberry cheese cake 8. Kraft mac and cheese with apple juice and brown ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Xscape

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Souful Echoes

    Ooh, I likey! There's something quite dark about it; mysterious. It's got a good meter for the most part and I really loved the line "Burying the end once again". ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Death do us Part

    I like this lyric, it's deep and has a good meter. One thing I picked up on, though, was the way you say 'Death do/did us apart' - whereas the ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Insects... :x Wasps and bees and creatures with unnatural numbers of legs :(

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Teehee, I have that issue of Kerrang! :P And thanks for all the welcomes (and the gift, niteowl)!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Beach

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Without Him

    This lyric has a really good emotional impact, especially in the chorus. Your hook is well placed, too. I didn't quite get a strong sense of rhythm, but I think ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I don't like I LOVE!!!!!! lol heres a new link I had to move it. Do you like 30 seconds to mars I adore them lol Thanks :) I love ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Apparently it doesn't exist... :? And I see you like Jared Leto...you have good taste! 8)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you just get an extra computer?

    Mar 30, 2008


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract