-
Re: Editing
Put the story to one side and forget about it for a while, and then come back to it in a few days/weeks. That always helps me to catch errors. ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: ideas...
If I want to write, but find myself really stuck for ideas, I browse the NaNoWriMo forum . In the "Adopt A..." threads , people post their rejected ideas for ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: Question for the Girls Here
I'm always drawn to the eyes before anything else. I don't really know why; maybe it's because you can sometimes get a sense of the kind of person they are ...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Rain
Updated 27th June, 2008. I changed the bridge a bit, and made the first verse slightly longer. I also wasn't too happy with the way it ended so I changed ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Don't you think it's better to check anyway?
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because language is twisted, just like everything else in the world. Why can't I get to sleep?
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Have you checked behind the sofa?
May 6, 2008 -
Re: The ABC game
Frankenstein
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Rain
A couple of notes first: I know that reading it through, the rhythm seems a little "bumpy" but there is a fitting melody which I'm quite happy with, especially since ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Shadows On the Ceiling
That's beautiful, it really is :) I disagree with Flame11 on the "My heart aches to, but my head says no" part. It makes perfect sense to me. If you ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
Rock/Pop. But I'll listen to anything except hip-hop, really.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
French, because it's a pretty language and my teacher is really funny - she gets really bad giggle fits!
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Cereal.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
For some reason, a werewolf. 30MarsBars.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: What Broswer Is The Best?
Safari. 'Cause it's cool 8) I do have Firefox on my laptop but I only use it when something doesn't work with Safari. It's a bit too 'squarey' for my ...
Apr 4, 2008
