User avatar

3-Damentional

  • Other Poetry Re: Anxiety

    This is good 'cause I normally don't get other people's poetry. It wold've been a whole lot less understandable w/o the background but I get it. Good stuff.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 3-Damentional The Superhero Ep. 2

    In the last episode... We introduced the origin of Damen Tolbert as the superhero, 3-Damentional from Chicago. He has the power to alter reality. And he's harder; better, faster, stronger, ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A poem about a very old tree

    It was a good piece of work, I'll give you that much. I think that you could've been more creative with it though. The constant references to the sun showed ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story of the Three Lil' Pygz

    WAIT! Before you go on reading I must tell you that the multiple spelling errors/ punctuation errors are completely deliberate. It is used to show the intelligence of the speaker. ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On the deathbed

    It was kind of difficult to understand the first time but after I reread it, I understood colpletely. You did this one right because I felt the speaker's pain through ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grendel's Side of the Story

    What’s good? My name is Grendel Malman, and I go to, or used to go to, Herot High School. Recently I got expelled for some stupid stuff. You want to ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    (Spelling and punctuation errors deliberate to show the intelligence level of the speaker.) Yo, wassup wit cha? I know watcha heard. I’m here to tell you the truth about what ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What Is A Hood Phantom?

    I understand where you are coming from but it was written like spoken word. The "Do" you reffered to was deliberate but the missing "s" on word was not. If ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 3-Damentional The Superhero Ep. 1

    Warning: May not be as interesting as latter episodes but don't give up hope His name is Damen Terrance Tolbert. He is well mannered, very sexy, very intillgent, and extremely ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What Is A Hood Phantom?

    Inspired by my brother, Daniel Tolbert You know him But not who he is You know where he's been But not where he is You've seen what he does But ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Eyes Decieve Me

    I see from the inside out Though no one else believes me I just can't help but wonder Do my eyes deceive me? They see an object of desire A ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Father, can I make you proud?

    I liked it. People need to realize that poems aren't perfect by the time you realize that there's nothing more you can do with it. I actually read he whole ...

    Jan 19, 2007


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott