User avatar

3-Damentional

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dandelion Season

    This is awesome. When I saw the length of the piece I thought I wasn't going to read the whole thing but it trapped me. I could'nt look away. I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Friends

    Overall... I liked this piece of work. One of the things that I love about it is that it makes you put some of the pieces together yourself while remaining ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    Wow... all of these compliments and insults for the same piece of work. Interesting...

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    *note* I wrote this in response to the sudden rise in "gangstas" at my high school. Enjoy! Because I'm Gangsta!!! Do you know who I am? I’m a gangsta! People ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anti-Poetry

    *note* this is a satirical poem. it was written to ironic and funny so don't get too analytical when making your comments. ANTI-POETRY You know what I can't stand to ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then all the animals would stop killing each other as food. Us included. That means no more ribs! No one wants that. So I'd rather the lose a ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Other Re: Silence, please: A cry for action

    Every day we all complain. We may not realize it but it's true. We are constantly, and unnecessarily, letting others know of your status. We are always telling someone about ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Useless and Meaningless

    This poem sucks. It was made up in class with absolutely no effort. If you read the first letter of each line, you'll be able to find out how I ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Less

    Feb 23, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Me or Him?

    This piece was created after reading Johnathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal" in class. The teacher told us to write a satirical essay of our own. I was going to make ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I think we should go with a green and black tribal-like background with a green and blue theme.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Faith Amrita

    Excellent imagery. I can't figure out if they were in love because you only said that they were friends. I wish that you would have gone more in-dept with how ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Shoes

    This piece is dedicated to all of those who think that they're life is hard. It is meant to be read exactly how it's written. The punctuation marks are put ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Left/Grasshopper Drive

    I, too, enjoy the imagery. I saw it in my mind wonderfully. I'm not sure if it's just me or not but I failed to see any pattern whatsoever. It's ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Students

    I think the rhythym was perfect. It made me think about the old lady in the shoe. If the Man was replaced by a child or something, I would have ...

    Feb 4, 2007


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda