Random avatar

200397

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everybody

    Hi, LRJack89! Welcome to YWS! Careful, this place is addictive. :wink: I'm Sunny, and I'm 16, and I also love to write! (Who'da thunk it?) :lol: First of all, just ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hey, Lone Wolf! :smt039 I'm Sunny, and welcome to YWS! Be careful, this place can be addictive. :wink: Well, there are some rules at YWS that are pretty much the ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, Jodie! I'm Sunny (don't be confused by my username, I had a break in the creative juices when I chose it.) :) I see that people have pretty much ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new as well

    Hey, Anna! Welcome to YWS! I'm 200397 (dumb username, I know) bu I'm known as Sunny , so call me that. If you have any questions (and I mean any ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Anna Graham

    Ha! This is awesome. I'm great friends with my parents. At school, people talk about hating their parents ("Won't let me go to so-and-so's party, won't let me get a ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another addition to the web of this institution . . .

    Hello! I'm Sunshine, and I'm new . . . :o So, I would like to ask if anyone might like to introduce me to the area. I'm excited to get ...

    Nov 2, 2007


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi