Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing random bits at a time

    Mostly I write in order. Usually, it hasn't worked much in the past, but lately it's been doing wonders. I'm surprised how well things have been able to flow, going ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Love scenes

    I think it helps if there's sadness going on. Death, or the ominousness of death, or doubt, or something unique to the character. I usually like to make it something ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Multiple POVs

    I've read and written many stories that have had multiple POVs, and I think it makes the plot more interesting, especially if the characters are well defined. It gives each ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: One of the Funnest Generators I've Seen Floating Around

    Some of these are actually pretty cool. Well, I don't think I'd follow them all the way through to the end, because some of them are pretty funny. This is ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Pen names

    So, I'm trying to write a novel. Soon it will be finished, and just for fun, I want to consider some pseudonyms if I am going to publish. *ahem* A ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with "light" writing

    Krupp: you're right. You shouldn't embrace darkness, never completely, and yes it can be harmful. Light will always be better, but often times the darkness is what's real. So yeah, ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with "light" writing

    First of all, you have to accept that the dark, just like the light, is a beautiful thing. It makes people feel different things than the light does, but we ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires/inspired you?

    Feeling. That's what inspires me. I am inspired when someone makes me feel something. It doesn't matter what it is. When I read a book and I cry as if ...

    Feb 7, 2009


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill