Random avatar

200397

  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    Romance? All I ever read is romance! Let's see . . . A Company of Swans[i] by Eva Ibbotson (my favorite book of all time) [i]The Host by Stephenie Meyer ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    shotgun

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Sod off!" - Alex Mikhail "You're a special kind of ignorant, aren't you?" - Jack Ridley What would you do if you saw a recklessly crooked picture on a wall? ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmm. Junkies and romance. Not something I would read, but someone would like it. :) 5/10 A girl lives with her mother's employer, a very rich, successful family. Even though ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    lipstick

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I've always liked Bionic Woman. Can I have a metal leg?" - Anna Rambaldi Favorite flavor of ice cream? ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when . . . your mother kicks you off the computer at 10:00 pm you find yourself calling your best friend the name of your ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Er, I admire Erasmus Darwin, I guess. Despise? That kid that just kicked me in the shin." - Jack Ridley "I admire and despise anyone that despises me." - Anna ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Kill them. A slow and painful death . . . Nah, I'd probably cry for weeks and weeks until I have the sense to go back and start writing again. ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    stinky

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    Well, I vote Charlotte, and I've read both Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights . So, er, I think my vote should count for . . . three! Um, I guess. ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    Romance? Boy, do I have books for you. Best romances ever! *ahem* A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson The Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson Wait For Me by An ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Dragon Flight . Ugh. I tried five million times to read it, but it was just such a waste of paper . . . *inhale, exhale* No offense intended toward ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Once, in fourth grade, I wrote a three chapter story for my English class called "The Princess Contest" about how a bunch of princesses had to win a series of ...

    Jan 16, 2009


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor