Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Well-mannered, tolerant British schoolgirl who spends her days fantasizing and daydreaming. Sorta reminded me of Ann Bradshaw from A Great and Terrible Beauty . :lol: Amon Marek ~Sunny

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something similar to Freaky Friday : troubled teenager switches life around and gets into trouble in the process. Something like that? Minions ~Sunny

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    ouch

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "I think Shadow needs to quit with the 'master'." ~ Anna *mutters* "I think Anna needs to shut up altogether." ~Alex "You two are like an old married couple. Oh, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Percolate. I don't drink coffee, but this strikes me as funny. Just say it: "Percolate . And also Plethora. Yup. ~Sunny

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Daniel, Morgan, and Stephen. A creative, artsy girl, about 19 years old, Russian. Wild, curly black hair and dark gray-green eyes. Pale skin, and a low, educated voice with a ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Some excellent word choice. I really liked it, and I could picture it clearly. Only problem was the first sentence: a little too long. Maybe break it up? Other than ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    The forum is "Question Only", isn't it? ~Sunny

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    triumph

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Sunshine by Robin McKinley. A very original vamp story, not like Twilight or Dracula or Anne Rice or any of that. Also The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klaus, the ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    " Drug? The usual. Pot, crack, snuff. But I'm a doctor, so . . . I'd say laudanum. Kidding." ~Jack What's one thing you'd change about yourself? ~Sunny

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Brian, Curtis, or Campbell. I like Campbell. :) A dark haired man, twenty-eight years old, tall and slim. Pale skin, blue-gray eyes. Quiet, reserved, and an affiliation with classic novels. ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Uh, no. I don't sleep at night, so why should I need to wake up?" ~Anna "Yes, especially when you have to think of going to work with Alex over ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    feathers

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *snorts derisively* "Well, I'm just glad my name's not 'Alarise'. I'm not even sure how to pronounce it, not to mention spell it." ~Anna "What are you talking about? Your ...

    Mar 4, 2009


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts