Random avatar

200397

  • Media Reviews Re: Critically acclaimed book!

    Yeah, Ender's Game is chuck-full of action and crazy little psychotic kid behavior. But it's good. ~Sunny

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by I forget the author's name? Libba Bray. Yeah, those are pretty interesting. And original, I might add. I would suggest Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Oh, I can tell you guys are friends." ~Anna *sarcastically, rolling her eyes* "Why do people do that to each other?" ~Juliette "Do what?" ~Anna "Purposefully attack their weaknesses just ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    Well, I have three. One for one main character, one for a middle scene, and one for the end credits. Song: Why Artist: Secondhand Serenade The buttons on my phone ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "That's exactly what I mean." ~Alex, rolling his eyes. "Hmm?" ~Anna "That bloke got offended, so the first thing he does? Goes and sulks in a corner." ~Alex "Well, the ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when people constantly ask you the definition of words. ~Sunny

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Anna: What a dumb question. Juliette: Ditto. Alex: I'd be asparagus, and I'd say, "You don't want to eat me; I'm stringy." Get it? Jack: Uh, I guess I would ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    lacking

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    King Arthur

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Troy

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "They seem like nice friends, these magic handlers." ~Alex *sarcastically* "Come on, Alex, didn't anyone ever tell you your best friend is the most likely person to kill you?" ~Anna ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Owen (don't know why but it struck me) A quiet girl, blond hair, blue eyes; French but multi-lingual. Works in a bookshop and has a quiet nature, though she speaks ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    sharp

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "As I have said before, my full name is not just 'Anna'." ~Anna *glaring at Phoebe* "Oh, do tell, Ann, your completely, ridiculously complicated Russian name to the whole wide ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Of course nice men exist. Where have you been?" ~Bobbie "Not everyone has enough time on their hands to scout out men all day, Bobbie." ~Juliet "You have all the ...

    Mar 23, 2009


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin