Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Anna: Who is Dylan Thomas? Juliette: Who? Jack: Dylan Thomas? Er . . . not really. Alex: Heck no! ~Sunny

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    mindlessness

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons, the appropriate response is: " What the heck?! " :lol: ~Sunny

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    Incendio! *swish, sets tree on fire* Expelliarmus! *swoosh, knocks brother off feet* Wingardium Leviosa! *sends dog flying in the air* Ha ha! I'd pretend it was a wand, and I'm ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Well, let's just say that he (the certain boyfriend) would no longer be able to father children. :twisted: What would you do if your boss cut your salary, assigned you ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like it could be a fictional book about a teen's bumpy life like Looking for Alibrandi or something, or it could also be a scary airplane thriller, but ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A fantasy (possibly sci-fi depending on operating fantasies) about time travel with an intricate plot and a tragic main protagonist. I would definitely pick it up and give it a ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I have been waiting to read this book for ages! And now the sequel's out so I have to read that one first before I read the other one! *starts ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a fantasy-possibly sci-fi fiction series, and it does sound intriguing. I'd probably pick it up, but whether I'd read it would be based on the blurb and/or ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "A raven. I don't know why, but I've always wanted one. Probably since I first read "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. Something about it caught me." ~ Juliette "I ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    8/10. It was a bit confusing, and some of the descriptions didn't match up, but it definitely caught and held me. I wanted to read more. ------------- When I was ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Kermit

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    north

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    ANCIENTS: The Odyssey = minor death. I'm doing that book for a school project - I love it. It is a bit hard to understand, but that's because it's really ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    My favorite book in the trilogy was Inkdeath , mostly because it doesn't have a unhappy ending (when Inkheart and Inkspell did.) But also I liked it because Meggie gets ...

    Jun 14, 2009


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus