-
Re: Don't Reveal your Plotline
I agree with Rosey. I suppose the thrill of being the only one that knows what will happen would give you an advantage, but I know that if I don't ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
This is my first time, and I'm so excited I'm nervous. I mean, three pages a day? *wipes head nervously* But I am going to try, whether I make it ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
April
Jul 25, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
candy
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
9/10. I think it would be more intriguing if you added something that was like "until I . . ." whatever. Because just leaving it like that seems a little ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: What would YOU do?
No. At least, I'd like to think I wouldn't. I'm a firm believer in not doing things for money, and I think I'd be okay with not pushing the button, ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
neurotic
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
autumn
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: What would YOU do?
I would think: "Ah-ha! I have the cooler avi!" :lol: What would you do if you were forbidden, under pain of death, to write? ~Sunny
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
6/10. I think it would be better if you took out the "Anna always wondered" part, and started out with the end of the world belief, and then when you're ...
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"Someone slightly mysterious. Someone who is different. Like me." ~ Anna "Anyone. Just . . . anyone." ~ Juliette What would you do if the person you loved was in ...
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"20th century Russian classical." ~ Anna "French pop." ~ Juliette "Alternative metal." ~ Alex "Anything, really. I've . . . never thought about it, actually." ~ Jack What would you ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Freak. Out. Totally. What if you lost your fingers to frostbite? ~Sunny
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
morning *groan*
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
house
Jul 14, 2009
