Random avatar

200397

  • Randomosity Re: Extremely Important Question

    Kaye - (rhymes with "sky") - lan. Is, er, that right? ~Sunny

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    McDonald's

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    D "Dust in the Wind" - Kansas ~sunny

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    skater ?

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    gross

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    yellow

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Elelel: "Face Down" in your pants . . . *cries with laughter* Okay, hmm . . . . Dream Catch Me in your pants . . . This is sick! ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    V? *sighs and clicks the Google link* Vadodora, India Ha ha! ~Sunny

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 25 Random Things About Me

    ooh. I'll only do 11, kay? 1. I have a fetish for teapots 2. I have watched Masterpiece Theatre's Jane Eyre eight times 3. I hate Air Supply 4. In ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    O Oxford, Great Britain.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson *sigh* Inkheart (twice), Inkspell (three times), and Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke. Leftovers by Laura Weiss. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld ( four ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    Hmm. On my bed (fetal position). Curled up in the LAY-Z-BOY in our living room, pillow in my lap. Kitchen table while everyone is arguing over something ridiculous. At school ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    I love the plotting and scheming. I love to decide when to put in the action, when to put in the romance, and when to put the character(s) in the ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yup. I can't say what it's about, cause I don't want people to copy. And I'm not gonna post it here, for the same reason. :D

    Oct 3, 2008


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare