Random avatar

200397

  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    completely confuses everyone to the point where they make up more diabolical plans that are . . .

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: All this fuss about swine flu

    Ahem. *pushes glasses up nose in a condescending manner* The correct term for that illness is now H1N1. :lol: Not that it matters. ~Sunny

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    their parachute pouches

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom

    Ah, it looks like heaven! ~Sunny

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started when I was four. My first book was "Hooper Humperdink, Not Him!" and I read it so much the cover fell off! :lol: ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    So, basically, Twilight is a cliche. Right? ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10. Germany's cool. 8) You lost 5 points for lack of creativity, and then gained 5 for fidelity. :D ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl From Twilight?

    Yeah, I noticed during interviews that both Kristen and Robert tend to speak very ... incoherent, so to speak. I don't know - I thought they did a pretty good ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies

    I want to go to the harry potter movie, but not at midnight, because I always tend to fall asleep during midnight movies, no matter how much I want to ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing you have read?

    Metamorphosis. Definitely. ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    10- I'm so tired of being here, supressed by all my childlish fears. 12- Where'd you go, I miss you so, seems like it's been forever 19- I'm holding on ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Yeah, the swearing kinda takes away from the story, don't it? *my life message* I am reading The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley for the umpteenth time, and I'm lovin' ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10, cause I like Blink-182 (and Angels & Airwaves, for that matter), Good Charlotte, and All American Rejects. Don't know the other two. :lol: "The Funeral" - Band of Horses ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Bleeding Rose: um, brown hair, regular size, and . . . hazel eyes! Am I hotter than Rhesus? :wink: ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec