-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
See ya all. :) :( ~Sunny
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Song stuck in your head?
So, it's really weird - I've been having like four song rotating in my head all week, and they're not even Christmas songs! Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood Across the ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10. Wow, Elly that was . . . deep. :lol: Just kidding. I like your avi, too. It's really funny. :)
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Star Trek Series
Yeah, I'm a TNG person myself, but I have been watching a few of the originals just for kicks. Hate Voyager, like Enterprise, but I'm in between with DS9. ~Sunny
Dec 20, 2009 -
Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?
THRILLER! Ultimate Michael Jackson. :D ~Sunny
Dec 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Let's give it a 5/10 since I have never seen or heard of it. Star Trek: First Contact ~Sunny
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
7/10. Reminds me of the movie Babe . ~Sunny
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I'd say you were a blond, pretty tan as far as tan goes, and moderately to severely athletic. I'm probably getting this from the beach avi, but I can't seem ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Erm, 6/10. Pretty exciting, but not my favorite. Star Trek (2009) ~Sunny
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Quotes ?
My sig. And various other from The Time Traveler's Wife. That book is full of wisdom. ~Sunny
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10. Oh wait! Didn't I give you 10/10 last time? :P ~Sunny
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Do I have to? Love you, I mean. :) 8.5/10 ~Sunny
Jul 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Yuck. 10/10. :D ~Sunny
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8.5/10. Stella will resent that. :lol: ~Sunny
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: The ABC game
Q . . . "Queen and I" by Gym Class Heroes
Jul 17, 2009
