Random avatar

200397

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for using an exclamation point.

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Sailor at Heart

    Hey, fragile_heart! I have to say that I really liked this. Your writing was in no way cliche or usual, and this str=ory was so sad, it tugged at my ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: All this fuss about swine flu

    Ahem. *pushes glasses up nose in a condescending manner* The correct term for that illness is now H1N1. :lol: Not that it matters. ~Sunny

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10. Anonymous, Einstein, and "Seize The Night." Insightful. :lol: ~Sunny

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    3/10. I have no idea what's going on in that picture. ~Sunny

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning someone for LOLing.

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Too true. :( But I would sell my kidney to go see one. Preferably Wicked. :lol: TPBM doesn't have a favorite color. ~Sunny

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    Yay, Ashley! :mrgreen: :smt038 :smt028 :smt041 :smt023 I think you can safely move on with the story with this as a revised chapter. It's much better; it doesn't reveal all ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lies

    Hello, defendthelegend! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. :D Lies Prologue Sometimes I tell lies, and sometimes I only tell stories, but never with intent to harm. ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    morning *groan*

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    their parachute pouches

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    house

    Jul 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The black Scorpian

    Hi, MiriamHannah! I'm Sunny, and I shall review this for you today. :) The black Scorpion Darkness is a [s]weird[/s] strange thing. ("Weird" doesn't fit in with the rest of ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Anna: Who is Dylan Thomas? Juliette: Who? Jack: Dylan Thomas? Er . . . not really. Alex: Heck no! ~Sunny

    Jul 12, 2009


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness