Random avatar

200397

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    :lol: Cute! 9/10. ~Sunny

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10. I don't have the energy at the moment to read the French part, but the other one is good. I always like the friend/best friend comparisons. ~Sunny

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a member of the Grammar Police! :evil: :D ~Sunny

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Love scenes

    I think it helps if there's sadness going on. Death, or the ominousness of death, or doubt, or something unique to the character. I usually like to make it something ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    autumn

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would think: "Ah-ha! I have the cooler avi!" :lol: What would you do if you were forbidden, under pain of death, to write? ~Sunny

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6/10. I think it would be better if you took out the "Anna always wondered" part, and started out with the end of the world belief, and then when you're ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Someone slightly mysterious. Someone who is different. Like me." ~ Anna "Anyone. Just . . . anyone." ~ Juliette What would you do if the person you loved was in ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lies

    Hey, defendthelegend! I'm back to review the first chapter. :) “Back from school already?” my mum [s]questioned[/s] questions me with suspicion. “I am always home this early,” I shout[s]ed[/s]

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus

    Hey, Moonstar! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. :) I took a deep breath. The air was humid so that breath ing didn't really help, it just ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vindicated

    ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Q . . . "Queen and I" by Gym Class Heroes

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    completely confuses everyone to the point where they make up more diabolical plans that are . . .

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "20th century Russian classical." ~ Anna "French pop." ~ Juliette "Alternative metal." ~ Alex "Anything, really. I've . . . never thought about it, actually." ~ Jack What would you ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Freak. Out. Totally. What if you lost your fingers to frostbite? ~Sunny

    Jul 17, 2009


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead