-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being so dang technical. ~Sunny
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: "For what are we if not defined by words?" || CLOSED!
Title: Vindicated Genre: Other Fiction/Horror Link: Rating: PG-13 I don't usually write horror, but this is for a vampire contest, and it needs help. The deadline's August 20, so take ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: I give out reviews
Hi, Lils! I really need some help with this one: It's a contest entry, about vampires again. :lol: Only I really need some help. Really. The deadline's August 20, so ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Reviews from a Tiger, anyone?
Hey, Tiger! Can you review this for me? It's for a contest, but the deadline's in August, so take your time. :) Thanks a bunch! :D ~Sunny
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the first sentence above you
9/10. I think it would be more intriguing if you added something that was like "until I . . ." whatever. Because just leaving it like that seems a little ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: What would YOU do?
No. At least, I'd like to think I wouldn't. I'm a firm believer in not doing things for money, and I think I'd be okay with not pushing the button, ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
neurotic
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for using an incomplete sentence. :P ~Sunny
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
6/10. :) ~Sunny
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8.5/10. Anime bicep curls. :P ~Sunny
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Writing random bits at a time
Mostly I write in order. Usually, it hasn't worked much in the past, but lately it's been doing wonders. I'm surprised how well things have been able to flow, going ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: No title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus
Hey, Moonstar. I'm here as requested. Unfortunately, I have to say that I can only spot a few changes, like the extended acting scene. I'm still seeing a lack of ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]
Hey, Shina! Can you review this for me? Vindicated It's Other Fiction, rated PG-13. :D ~Sunny
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
EW! NO! Man. That is a gross thought. TPBM cannot stand tummy hair. ~Sunny
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8.5/10. Stella will resent that. :lol: ~Sunny
Jul 19, 2009
