Random avatar

200397

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Queen of Hearts

    I really liked this. It was confusing in places, and it could use work. But I think that you left the reader free to imagine what the story behind this ...

    May 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Abbey Part One

    ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    This was really good. It was sad. It was also short, but you gave enough information to give us an idea about the girl's personality and suffering. I thought this ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lionheart: Prologue

    I liked this. It was simple and exciting- but don't take a liking to simple writing. I would have loved to've read more detail and explanation, about why he was ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Premonition

    ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Crossing

    ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anna

    Thanks for that! Anna is a vampire. She was turned against her will by a man she thought she loved, whose name was Simon Rambaldi. Her mother was taken from ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anna

    ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another addition to the web of this institution . . .

    Hello! I'm Sunshine, and I'm new . . . :o So, I would like to ask if anyone might like to introduce me to the area. I'm excited to get ...

    Nov 2, 2007


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides