Random avatar

200397

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In This Heart Of Ours

    :shock: Intimidating paragraphs. Could hardly get through the first few. That's all I have to say.

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wings

    When Linda was twelve, her parents died in a fire in Chicago. The firemen said it was caused by a toaster that shorted out. I'm not exactly loving the beginning. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Preface For my story Whitefire( re-written)

    So there I was thiking as I was about to get ran over by a red truck in the middle of popular Los Angeles, California. First of all, "thinking" is ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: If Love is not Enough

    "You're damn right I won't tell...I'll just get even." comma instead of a period after "even" I muttered. What? "comma instead of a period after even"? This was the only ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Moonlight Shining

    Yeah, other might be good. Though, if you revised it to fit the romantic fiction criteria (see top of romantic fiction forum), it could work. Also, and I think this ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1

    “Look at yourself, Sophia! Since when do you worry about petty curses?” I don't think this sounds like something someone would say to themselves aloud. You could either change what ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ophelia's Death

    ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alvalor: part two of chapter three

    It was okay. I think it was a trifle boring. It may be because we, as readers, already know what happened to Will. Perhaps it would help to focus more ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: alive but dying (revised)

    WAIT! :!: Don't throw this away YET! If you revise it more than twelve times and people still don't like it, then you can throw it into the failure bin. ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Traitor

    Stabbed me in the back, or the lung, so to say, so that all of my determination, my willpower, is shattered. This is the only flawed part of this piece ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Truth about Lies (working title)

    This was interesting. It started differently than other romances, though the whole "two people meet, hate each other, and slowly fall in love" thing has been around since Jane Austen. ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Pathetic Love Story

    I don’t think anyone knows what it feels like to be the mad for a boy. I don't think this sentence correctly or adequately describes the narrator's feelings. Maybe change ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Walking in the dark

    Also, I accidentally clicked the wrong bubble on your poll. I meant to put that I wasn't really confused, but I got confused in the process and hit the wrong ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Walking in the dark

    Okay, this was a little confusing. But not overwhelmingly confusing. Just a little confusing. I read the link before I started, but I had to go back and read it ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue

    My body streaked through the undergrowth like a phantom, leaving no trace that I had ever been there. Lifting my face to the moon, the pearly sheen seeped onto my ...

    Nov 11, 2008


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb