Random avatar

200397

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Hey, ashley! Gosh, I'm so excited about this. Every time you edit the story gets better and better and my fingernails get shorter and shorter (that's a compliment). I hope ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]

    Yay! This is great. Now you are ready to move on, and I congratulate you for taking my criticism and suggestions so well. Most people just ignore them. (probably because ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]

    Wow! Your editing did a lot! This was a big improvement! Angel's and mine reviews certainly helped. I think you've done a great job revamping this. *drum roll* But, now ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I'm Sunny, and I have just a few things here . . . I had never felt them before. Never had I ever felt something so ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    BELLA: OH MY GOSH, I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN HEART HEART LOVE LOVE ALL MY SOUL HEART LOVE EDWARD CULLEN. :lol: Doesn't get much better than this.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Everlasting

    Really short. Doesn't mean it's bad (it isn't) but you can add so much more. :)

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    I love the plotting and scheming. I love to decide when to put in the action, when to put in the romance, and when to put the character(s) in the ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Three Steps

    Hey, niccy! An abnormally tall, lanky man with sun-bleached hair in a tweed jacket and black trousers entered first. :shock: Wow. This was quite a mouthful. *imagine me sitting in ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue & Ch. 1

    Hello there again! I'm back to do the last half of chapter one. I'll try not to make it as long as the last one. :lol: “But why is that, ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Brain Blaze

    Sorry to break up this little conversation between Adrian and Zalarus (there are these things called PMs, Private Messages *hint*), but I'd like to say this: it's a good piece ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue & Ch. 1

    Wow! That was great! Just a few things, though. (Sorry, I haven't mastered the art of downloading a document onto YWS yet. :lol:) My insides twist when I see him ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost

    I need to be me . Don't we all? I just love this part; we understand this, those of us who struggle to escape the pressure to be like everyone ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Misery Business

    :| First of all, the whole posting the entire song lyrics at the beginning was a real turn-off. Maybe put bits and pieces in the body of the story, instead ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story of a Well Known Life

    :shock: Intimidating paragraphs. Could hardly get pasted the first two. Sorry, but the format made my eyes cross, so I would tell you to change that first thing. Be back ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not All is a bed of Roses chptr.3

    Hey there! Just a few things . . . I thought to myself “Don’t worry, he’s a big guy. He’s fine. He’s probably at the bus right now saving me ...

    Nov 22, 2008


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg