-
Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.1
...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Once A Dream, Always A Nightmare
Sorry! I just found this part. I think if you put it with the other half, it wouldn't be too long. Anyway, here it goes: We stand facing each other, ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Once A Dream, Always A Nightmare
He lay on his stomach in the hammock that hung between the two palm trees in his front yard. I climb in, sitting on top of him and wrapping my ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: The ABC game
O Oxford, Great Britain.
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Sunny reviews
I, Sunny, am doing my good turn for the year of 2008 (yes I know it will shortly be 2009, but never mind that.) Anyway, so if you want me ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year
A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson *sigh* Inkheart (twice), Inkspell (three times), and Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke. Leftovers by Laura Weiss. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld ( four ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Where do you read?
Hmm. On my bed (fetal position). Curled up in the LAY-Z-BOY in our living room, pillow in my lap. Kitchen table while everyone is arguing over something ridiculous. At school ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Dare to fall
Lorena w oke the next morning n ice and early. The d rapes had already been drawn back and the sun ' s gentle rays hit her face giving her ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 2 [Edited]
Hey, Niccy! Can't wait to read this. Give me a moment, and I'll give you a fantastic review . . . Before reading: I am very prepared for any stuff ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Two
The elderly Victorian-style home rested just off of the gravel driveway, its wrap-around porch sagging under the weight of years of wear and tear on the meager building. I bolded ...
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Two
Hey, Ashley! I can't really spend time on a review right now, but I'll be back to check this out! :D I am soooo excited for this! ~Sunny Oh, yeah ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: The Park (excerpt from my novel)
Hey, LindseyBrooke! I hope this helps. "But , I like that I'm alone when I come here." You don't need this comma. And I know this is an excerpt, so ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: All The Little Butterflies (EDITED)
Hey, I hope this helps some! The black cotton of it pressing itself against his chest, ribs, and belly button. Change "pressing" to "pressed". Or even better, to get a ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Stepping Into Static [Edited]
Instantly, I could see how populated the well-irrigated lawns were, signifying it was , indeed, the first day of school. I'd cut out the whole "indeed" thing. I'd rewrite it ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: -Inconcessus- One
Ash, I basically agree with lucyy and everything she said. This is awesome! It is so much better! I like how you added the part with Yamari, how you haven't ...
Dec 19, 2008
