Random avatar

200397

  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene's Dream Reviews

    Hey, Selene. Can you review these for me? Bare in mind they're part of the same chapter, just in two posts because it's so long. Thanks. ~Sunny

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little bit of tragic love stort-needs development!

    Hey, welcome to YWS. This is really good for one of your first pieces, if I might say. Jusst to be clear bold is a correction, italics is something I ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 4

    Hey, Nic! I'm so excited for this; I'm glad you added those two weeks, and I think this'll turn out great. Now on to the review. My feet crushed leaves ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Swallow Me Forever

    Her eyes are like the ocean That she stares into endlessly Didn't get this. She stares into her own eyes? I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. Rewrite: Her ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: love and fufillment

    Hey, yukisgirl. I hope this helps. We had just got home from the party and Logan was spending a couple of days here. I immediately [s]go[/s] went to my room ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    Ah! New title!! *hyperventilates and grabs a paper bag* The new title is awesome, and it works. Plus, I like the Latin phrase in your sig, it's great! Keep it ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    During the [s]W[/s] w inter of the year 1806, the temperature for the season was frigid and the lakes were frozen solid. Good beginning, though I think you might be ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    Hi, BrokenVain! I'll do my best on this. And don't worry. We don't eat people alive here; we're not canibals. (jk) :lol: I laid my head against the cold desk’s ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Got stories?

    hey Dreamer. I'd appreciate it if you could review these for me: Thanks a bunch. :D ~Sunny

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 3

    Hey, Nick! I just came back to look at this again, because I really like it. And I read the two comments underneath my first one, and I have to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    Hey, Ashley. Look, I know I already asked you to review 1.1 and 1.2 of chapter one of my book (by the way, you did great! You caught some things ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 3

    I think everything Ashley pointed out is what I would have too. There weren't many grammatical errors or typos, and I'm not very concerned with the British spelling; that can ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Three

    Hey, ashley! I can't give a really in-depth review right now, I need to do my own nightly writing, but I might come back later and give you one. I ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - Chapter 2 [Edited]

    “Sorry for being so late, but this is my first day[s], and[/s] . M y schedule is awfully confusing,” he murmured softly in a thick Scottish accent. " And yes, ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.2

    ...

    Dec 29, 2008


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy