Random avatar

200397

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: you me and everyone else

    :shock: If you cut this into, say, three posts, and make the huge paragraphs smaller, I will come back and do a review. But my head just exploded. ~Sunny :smt107

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.4

    I do hope though that something important happens on this walk. Though I'm assuming something will. :oops: Oh, gosh! Am I really that bad at pacing? I guess you could ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Four

    Hey, Ash! I am so excited for this (no joke). Bold is my corrections, italics will be references, and [s]strikethrough[/s] is what it is. :P Smashed [s]against[/s] between the car ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Out of the Chute

    Hey, Ninja! Can't wait to read this. Just give me a moment to come up with a proper review . . . You don't care who is watching you as ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Welcome to the Dark Side

    ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Emotions (Don't Move On Revised and Edited)

    Yeah, I have to say I lost interest in this after the first few paragraphs. There's no point , no mystery or romance. Just a conversation between two friends. This ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tonight

    Wow. Good work. I think Sonlen got all of the nit-picking done, and I think it'll be great when it's edited. ~Sunny

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depression

    Hey, Ninja! I'm back again. I noticed you haven't received any other critiques other than mine. I'm thinking you ought to change the title. "Depression" has little feeling and it's ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.4

    ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.3

    ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: So Untouched Part Three

    Hey, smileforever! This is great; I hope I can help with it. I clutched onto my stomach as I lay on my bed. * An error in the first sentence. ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depression

    Sometimes I feel hopeless, unwanted, alone. Sometimes I feel like I could jump off a cliff and no one would really care. Sometimes Tylenol looks like a way out of ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Two

    Lady Amelia slightly turned her head to the left as she raised her hand to her companion's forearm. “Emma, dear , a re you quite all right?” [s]Except[/s] Emma didn't ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Together Fornever Chap. 1

    Hey, Icefire! I hope I can help with this. :) By the way, what's with the title? "Together Fornever?" Is it supposed to be "Together Forever" or "Together For Never"? ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stepping Into Static - chapter 5

    Ahhhh . . . Joseph's already done the nitpicking, so I'll just say that this is great. I know writers hate to hear that (I do anyway) but this really ...

    Jan 4, 2009


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn