Random avatar

200397

  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    Well, I vote Charlotte, and I've read both Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights . So, er, I think my vote should count for . . . three! Um, I guess. ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    Romance? Boy, do I have books for you. Best romances ever! *ahem* A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson The Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson Wait For Me by An ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Dragon Flight . Ugh. I tried five million times to read it, but it was just such a waste of paper . . . *inhale, exhale* No offense intended toward ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Live

    Hi, Ten. I'm Sunny, and I got to say: I really like this poem. Just a few things: It's C onstant For some I would just un-capitalize "constant" to make ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Truth about Lies (working title)

    Came back to check on this, and my answer to your question is . . . *drumroll* KEEP WRITING! Please? I mean, I still love this. I love the interaction ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 1

    ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Like a Bullet to the Brain - One

    I'm back! It looks like you covered most of the errors. I'll just go back through to pick out anything I missed before. **Just so everyone knows, I have edited ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Other Re: Saving a life

    Great work of non- fiction. Very honest and I felt as though I was reading out of your journal. I liked it a lot. I do have one suggestion, though, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Writing is Pain

    Ah, I've definitely had this silent conversation before. And yes, I think most of us here at Young Writers Society write to stay sane. I know I have nothing without ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Vampire Genre Essay

    Wow. I learned a lot about vamps in film by reading this. I like the way you presented your information; it wasn't boring or choppy. You had a lot of ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Like a Bullet to the Brain - One

    Hey, Ash! Thought I'd come and check out some of your new stuff! This looks great. :) I stared at the paper in my hand, feeling my [s]chest[/s] airway* slowly ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Once, in fourth grade, I wrote a three chapter story for my English class called "The Princess Contest" about how a bunch of princesses had to win a series of ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome. ~Sunny

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Will . . .

    So, pad it out. Let us explore her character somewhat more, maybe remembering the face of her lover/father and the choice--mention that. Mention forgiveness. I would if I could. Hamlet ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Will . . .

    ...

    Jan 15, 2009


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies