Random avatar

200397

  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Quotes ?

    My sig. And various other from The Time Traveler's Wife. That book is full of wisdom. ~Sunny

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for loving wookies. ~Sunny

    Sep 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Thorn's Roses

    Hey, could you review this for me? Thanks! ~Sunny

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Return to Peace (Chapter One)

    ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    This is my first time, and I'm so excited I'm nervous. I mean, three pages a day? *wipes head nervously* But I am going to try, whether I make it ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everybody

    Hi, LRJack89! Welcome to YWS! Careful, this place is addictive. :wink: I'm Sunny, and I'm 16, and I also love to write! (Who'da thunk it?) :lol: First of all, just ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Long Shot {1}

    Hey, Ash! Yay, some new stuff! By the way, I totally vote Already Gone . Don't know why, but Long Shot doesn't do much for me. I'm serious when I ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10. Oh wait! Didn't I give you 10/10 last time? :P ~Sunny

    Jul 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Meeting.

    Hi, SummerMarie! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. The motel was stuffy. (Bring this line up.) It was run down, [s]it was[/s] a shabby set of walls ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vindicated

    . Question, is this all? I think it is, because she throws herself off the edge. And it doesn't suck, ok?. It's really good. Aw, thanks! :) Um, that's all ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Do I have to? Love you, I mean. :) 8.5/10 ~Sunny

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    April

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    candy

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Yuck. 10/10. :D ~Sunny

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10. The very creepy demon barber-pirate of the Black Pearl on Fleet Street. :lol: ~Sunny

    Jul 23, 2009


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay