Random avatar

200397

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Um, okay. Didn't see a user name in that one. So I'll do "AuthorByInstinct". Well, I think of a bookish woman in sweats, staring at her computer and revising the ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I've always liked Bionic Woman. Can I have a metal leg?" - Anna Rambaldi Favorite flavor of ice cream? ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ophelia's Death

    Thanks guys! I rewrote this and re-posted it as "I Will" under other fiction. I think it has improved a lot. :wink: ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Aficionado chp 1

    Hey, Monstrar! I'll be back to read this later. I'm excited to critique it! ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when . . . your mother kicks you off the computer at 10:00 pm you find yourself calling your best friend the name of your ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Er, I admire Erasmus Darwin, I guess. Despise? That kid that just kicked me in the shin." - Jack Ridley "I admire and despise anyone that despises me." - Anna ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Kill them. A slow and painful death . . . Nah, I'd probably cry for weeks and weeks until I have the sense to go back and start writing again. ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    stinky

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Elelel: "Face Down" in your pants . . . *cries with laughter* Okay, hmm . . . . Dream Catch Me in your pants . . . This is sick! ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    V? *sighs and clicks the Google link* Vadodora, India Ha ha! ~Sunny

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 25 Random Things About Me

    ooh. I'll only do 11, kay? 1. I have a fetish for teapots 2. I have watched Masterpiece Theatre's Jane Eyre eight times 3. I hate Air Supply 4. In ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Aficionado

    “Theor…” Jason sounded farther away now. I was already descending the old rotten stairs down to the second floor and froze when I saw Daniel standing on the last step ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hidden Lies and Broken Hearts

    Hey, Kayyo! Welcome to YWS! I'm excited to read this, but I was wondering: is it a one-shot, or will there be more? Okay, red bold is a correction, black ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Aficionado

    Hey, Monstrar! I don't have much time now, but I'll come back and review this later, I promise! From what I read I can tell there will be very few ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Not All is a bed of Roses chptr.4

    Hey, Kat! Well, I'm back as I promised to review this. I am so excited! Okay: red bold is correction, black bold is comment, and strike through is what it ...

    Jan 27, 2009


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow