Random avatar

200397

  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    Romance? All I ever read is romance! Let's see . . . A Company of Swans[i] by Eva Ibbotson (my favorite book of all time) [i]The Host by Stephenie Meyer ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    shotgun

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: coast of Southern Chile

    Coast of Southern Chile The earth rumbles and cracks beneath my feet [s]Then[/s] A thrusting force knocks me to the ground A tremendous quake I cannot defeat No escape ; ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Green [Edited, but still open for reviews!]

    Green I... I have a problem with this. It is pointless, and it disrupts the beginning flow. It is hard to start reading with this in the way, so I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Dreamwalker

    Hey, Dreamwalker! Prologue: A Dreamer A dream was all this should have been. A miraculous, bittersweet, extraordinary dream that gripped so tightly to my heart [s]so much so[/s] that I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The only part worth telling (revised)

    Since Winter's Twelfth Night has done all the nit-picking (and it would be a pain to do all that again :wink:) I'll do the concept part. ~Organization~ You did all ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cry, all and sundry

    city rooftops and too-bright skies grant courage to those who leap. soft cradle below of beautiful lies, silenced wings from the darkness rise, and gently land in a heap. *sighs ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Kissed

    When furled leaves glide on blue sky wings, and land In whispering, watercolored heaps; when sharp The tongues of frosty air that lick the grass To ashen gray; when in ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Sod off!" - Alex Mikhail "You're a special kind of ignorant, aren't you?" - Jack Ridley What would you do if you saw a recklessly crooked picture on a wall? ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Day All the Roses Died

    Beautiful. Original. Moving. Simple. Lovely. That is all I can say about this. ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: her rose colored lips

    He held her tenderly in his arms. Warmth filled his body like a summer breeze, tingly and comforting. She whispered in his ear, "I'll never leave you." She whispered* again, ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: her rose colored lips

    I'll come back and review this when I have time, I promise! ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I am I am I am I am

    I loved this. It is one of those new, contemporary poems with hidden meanings and wonderful words. Your rhythm was perfect, and I liked how you put in her movements ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmm. Junkies and romance. Not something I would read, but someone would like it. :) 5/10 A girl lives with her mother's employer, a very rich, successful family. Even though ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    lipstick

    Jan 30, 2009


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek