Random avatar

200397

  • Romantic Novels Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 2

    ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Becki Review

    Hey, beckiw! Could you review this for me? My Only Sunshine ch.1 It's romantic fiction and chapter 2 ought to be coming along any day now . . . :lol: ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I

    Hey, Winter! I've re-read this again, and I don't think there's much wrong with it. I'll go through and check just in case. :) The sky was still the pre-dawn ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crash

    I guess everyone else has done the nitpicks. Mine will be more subtle. :) Do I have your attention now? Good, because you’re in for the ride of your life. ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Emma Hereford, Prologue

    Hey, Winter! I'm excited to do this. I never get to read much Historical Fiction because the Romantic Fiction forum is so engrossing. :lol: All right: black bold is a ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open for critiquing

    All right! :smt041 I'll get working on them right away! I'm excited about your portfolio, Cooldude. And the same for Emma Hereford, Winter. :wink: ~Sunny

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Prophecy of the Stones... wasn't that written by a thirteen year old? Pft, yeah. And you could totally tell. It contained a lot of LoTR fantasy things and a ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    mess

    Feb 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review...

    Hey, Cooldude! (It sounds funny, calling someone that, but hey.) If you could, I'd like you to review one of my newer stories, "I Will" in other fiction. It's about ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open for critiquing

    Okay, I'm currently in a writing-rut, and I have decided that the best way to get moving again is to review as much as possible until I am tired of ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: No name for story yet. Just a sample

    Wow. This is really long. I'll tell you what: you separate this into two or three posts, give it a title (it doesn't even have to be a good one, ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a Standing Rebirth

    when you were born you never crawled , you never walked you never ran. you simply stood and allowed the river of time New line>> to flow around you. (I ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Good activities for an introduction to creative writing?

    This is one of my favorite creative writing exercises: Have everyone bring an iPod/MP3/CD and listen to a certain song. It can be their favorite, or something new. Have them ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Click my heels three times and scream, "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!" What if your best friend bought you a pet camel for your birthday? ~Sunny

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Yikes

    Feb 2, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom