Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A dark, gritty, and sinister story about the hard life of a boy on the run from something . . . bad. Or the tale of a troubled teenage girl ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dark before day

    Hey, Untitled! (Yikes, that sounds weird.) Do you have a nickname? I'm Sunny. Welcome to YWS! I'll do my best with this. I knew it would kill me on the ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    McDonald's

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    D "Dust in the Wind" - Kansas ~sunny

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    skater ?

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    gross

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    yellow

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Abandoned {Chapter One}

    “I am so nervous…” I admitted, as Cali brushed one more layer of bronzer across my face. "Ash, acting is a natural talent you have. [s]And[/s] D on’t worry, [s]and[/s] ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Pen names

    So, I'm trying to write a novel. Soon it will be finished, and just for fun, I want to consider some pseudonyms if I am going to publish. *ahem* A ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with "light" writing

    Krupp: you're right. You shouldn't embrace darkness, never completely, and yes it can be harmful. Light will always be better, but often times the darkness is what's real. So yeah, ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Dracula : An evil vampire freaks seven people out, so they go and kill him for pay-back. ~Sunny

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with "light" writing

    First of all, you have to accept that the dark, just like the light, is a beautiful thing. It makes people feel different things than the light does, but we ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires/inspired you?

    Feeling. That's what inspires me. I am inspired when someone makes me feel something. It doesn't matter what it is. When I read a book and I cry as if ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: who in the whispered breeze

    who in the whispered gentle breeze a still small voice can hear, then please enlighten all else with its words, please tell the brooks, and so the birds. please tell ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Survival - Edited

    Are we made to simply survive? Are we made simply to survive? To dream, feel, and connect with one another? To dream, to feel, to connect with one another? Or ...

    Feb 7, 2009


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence