Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    colorful

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A sarcastic, real tale about the years between high school and the rest of life. :lol: It Hurts ~Sunny

    Mar 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shakespeare Is My Best Friend

    ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Extremely Important Question

    Kaye - (rhymes with "sky") - lan. Is, er, that right? ~Sunny

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus-Seven

    Hey, Ash! *screams with excitedment* I love this story, and I'm so excited to read it! :D CHAPTER SEVEN I was so consumed by my beating heart that I didn’t ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Do you want something reviewed?

    Hey lilymoore! Can you review this for me? It's kinda short, but you like that. :D Title: Heaven on Earth Word Count: 752 Link: Heaven on Earth Summary: It's my ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven on Earth

    ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A thriller, an innocent boy/man accused of a crime, running from a dangerous archenemy who is in a position of great power. Something like that. Sounds cool. :) Shakespeare Is ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    It was good; a trifle too long, a but confusing switching from Olivia to Jane. And some of the wording in the big paragraph was a little awkward, but it ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 4

    Hey, Ash! I'm excited for this, but I can't really do a review right now. (Homework, hehe :lol: ) I'll come back later, and if I forget, PM me! :D ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nature of the Lies We Speak

    It is in the nature of the lies we speak. Falling into murky liquid pools. Permanence of the deception at its peak. Deaf to the silence, which was amended with ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Serenity

    Hey, Myrcei! First, I'll go through and clear up the grammatical and punctuation errors. I'll tell you what I think of the poem at the end. :) Only in the ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Jacob: Bells baby! Come here! Cross over to the reservoir so that I can sweep you into my arms and kiss you so passionately against your own will, that readers ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    The story of a man who has an affair with a woman newly widowed. Sorry, but that's what I got from it. :lol: My Only Sunshine ~Sunny

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alvalor: chapter four

    Hey, Anna! I'm excited for this. I haven't read all of Alvalor, but I'll do my best with this! :) This included Millie and Max , who were at the ...

    Feb 17, 2009


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain