Random avatar

200397

  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    10- I'm so tired of being here, supressed by all my childlish fears. 12- Where'd you go, I miss you so, seems like it's been forever 19- I'm holding on ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Yeah, the swearing kinda takes away from the story, don't it? *my life message* I am reading The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley for the umpteenth time, and I'm lovin' ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Actually, spring ties with autumn, but it is one of my favorites! :D **** The person below me boycotts . . . yoga. ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    5/10. Just doesn't . . . I dunno. Flow , you know? I guess it doesn't matter. I still like your avi. :) ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 Really pretty! The butterfly is lovely. :) ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10, cause I like Blink-182 (and Angels & Airwaves, for that matter), Good Charlotte, and All American Rejects. Don't know the other two. :lol: "The Funeral" - Band of Horses ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Bleeding Rose: um, brown hair, regular size, and . . . hazel eyes! Am I hotter than Rhesus? :wink: ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A male, particularly fond of The Inheritance Cycle and LoTR. Shy and quiet, and has a hard time pronouncing big words. CandyCane ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Brian, Curtis, or Campbell. I like Campbell. :) A dark haired man, twenty-eight years old, tall and slim. Pale skin, blue-gray eyes. Quiet, reserved, and an affiliation with classic novels. ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Uh, no. I don't sleep at night, so why should I need to wake up?" ~Anna "Yes, especially when you have to think of going to work with Alex over ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    feathers

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *snorts derisively* "Well, I'm just glad my name's not 'Alarise'. I'm not even sure how to pronounce it, not to mention spell it." ~Anna "What are you talking about? Your ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Explain this picture

    Uh. Okay. *ahem* This nice young fellow in the tux just got dumped by his prom date because she thinks he has a goofy face. And he was just so ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A cocky, careless school boy who's easy on the eyes. Lucia Abranel ~Sunny

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    1. When life gives you lemons, ask for orange juice. 2. When life gives you lemons, be sure to ask for sugar. 3. If at first you don't succeed, take ...

    Mar 3, 2009


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said