Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Percolate. I don't drink coffee, but this strikes me as funny. Just say it: "Percolate . And also Plethora. Yup. ~Sunny

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Daniel, Morgan, and Stephen. A creative, artsy girl, about 19 years old, Russian. Wild, curly black hair and dark gray-green eyes. Pale skin, and a low, educated voice with a ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    a character from X-men . *sorry* ~Sunny

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Some excellent word choice. I really liked it, and I could picture it clearly. Only problem was the first sentence: a little too long. Maybe break it up? Other than ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    The forum is "Question Only", isn't it? ~Sunny

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    triumph

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Sunshine by Robin McKinley. A very original vamp story, not like Twilight or Dracula or Anne Rice or any of that. Also The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klaus, the ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nine

    Hey Ash! Angel's done all the nit-picking, so I'll have a go on the storyline. Description - This chapter wasn't big on description. It's fine the way it is, and ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 3

    ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new as well

    Hey, Anna! Welcome to YWS! I'm 200397 (dumb username, I know) bu I'm known as Sunny , so call me that. If you have any questions (and I mean any ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eight

    Ooh, this is good! I'm excited to read about this new idea you introduce. :D My already frigid blood seemed to grow colder. Not found him yet? What the hell ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    " Drug? The usual. Pot, crack, snuff. But I'm a doctor, so . . . I'd say laudanum. Kidding." ~Jack What's one thing you'd change about yourself? ~Sunny

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sure. Like, three of their songs. TPBM: despises white chocolate ~Sunny

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 Cute! :D ~Sunny

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing you have read?

    Metamorphosis. Definitely. ~Sunny

    Mar 4, 2009


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore