Random avatar

200397

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vertigo

    Across mountains Of godly-green I dream back And remember. And over roads Of unending velvet I am reminded Of you. Excellent beginning. In fact, these first two stanzas are my ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A comment from the peanutgallery!

    Well, hey there, Peanut! :smt039 Do you mind if I call you Peanut? I hope not; because 'peanutgallery007' is just too long. :lol: Anyway, I'm out hunting for reviewers, so ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hey, Demeter! :smt039 I'll take advantage of the no-queue, if you don't mind. :wink: Anyway, would you mind doing this for me? In Such a Night It's romantic fiction, just ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Hey, Lucy, would you mind doing one for your old pal here? In Such a Night It's my entry for KailaMarie's contest, but I would lurve it if you'd check ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    Dang it! I'm getting slow. Well, Angel's done all the nit-picking, so I'll do . . . the other stuff. Whatever it's called. :lol: Description: I didn't see much description ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Russian Roulette

    Wow. Well, everyone's done all the nit-picking already. I really liked this. The present tense suits it well, like all these things are happening at once, and they are all ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Such a Night

    ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Of course nice men exist. Where have you been?" ~Bobbie "Not everyone has enough time on their hands to scout out men all day, Bobbie." ~Juliet "You have all the ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Well-mannered, tolerant British schoolgirl who spends her days fantasizing and daydreaming. Sorta reminded me of Ann Bradshaw from A Great and Terrible Beauty . :lol: Amon Marek ~Sunny

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something similar to Freaky Friday : troubled teenager switches life around and gets into trouble in the process. Something like that? Minions ~Sunny

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    ouch

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Elegy for Columbine

    ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    Aw, snap! :smt087 Lucy beat me to the rest of the review. Ha, just kidding. :) I'd finish the review I started, but after reading through Lucy's, it looks like ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    Woo-hoo! :smt041 I love it how these chapters keep on coming! And I'm excited to hear what Isaac has to say. :wink: Nate was in room 25 on level three. ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "I think Shadow needs to quit with the 'master'." ~ Anna *mutters* "I think Anna needs to shut up altogether." ~Alex "You two are like an old married couple. Oh, ...

    Mar 14, 2009


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)