Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "That's exactly what I mean." ~Alex, rolling his eyes. "Hmm?" ~Anna "That bloke got offended, so the first thing he does? Goes and sulks in a corner." ~Alex "Well, the ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when people constantly ask you the definition of words. ~Sunny

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Anna: What a dumb question. Juliette: Ditto. Alex: I'd be asparagus, and I'd say, "You don't want to eat me; I'm stringy." Get it? Jack: Uh, I guess I would ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    lacking

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twelve

    *sigh* Well, looks like Angel and Sela and Lucy have taken care of everything. I was gone last night, so I didn't get your PM till this morning. BUT - ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Return to Peace (The First Memory)

    ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Return to Peace

    ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    King Arthur

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    Woo-hoo! Way to go Ashley!!! Fifty pages! Isn't it a great feeling when you find out your story is actually going somewhere? Congrats, and keep going! We're all here to ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Hey, Erb. Try reposting this in Other Fiction , instead of other poetry. You'll get more responses that way. :) Oh, and also space your lines out more, double spacing. ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Troy

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "They seem like nice friends, these magic handlers." ~Alex *sarcastically* "Come on, Alex, didn't anyone ever tell you your best friend is the most likely person to kill you?" ~Anna ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Owen (don't know why but it struck me) A quiet girl, blond hair, blue eyes; French but multi-lingual. Works in a bookshop and has a quiet nature, though she speaks ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    sharp

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "As I have said before, my full name is not just 'Anna'." ~Anna *glaring at Phoebe* "Oh, do tell, Ann, your completely, ridiculously complicated Russian name to the whole wide ...

    Mar 31, 2009


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor