Random avatar

200397

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ashes, Ashes

    ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. Again! It's got to be my favorite book ever! Well, second favorite . . . but I can't get enough of it. :D ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I am Mordred and I am Morgan le Fay by Nancy Springer. I read them every year at Halloween and I bawl. It's a heart wrenching sadness. Also Ophelia by ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fifteen

    Hey Ash! :D Guess what? Sela likes coconuts. :wink: CHAPTER FIFTEEN “What are you doing here?” I blurted before I could stop myself. Isaac looked amused. “[s]Hi[/s] Hello to you ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Taylor. Or, if you don't like that, Addison. :wink: A girl, nineteen or twenty. Nondescript brown hair, dark eyes. Tan-ish skin that doesn't seem to get any darker or lighter. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, Jodie! I'm Sunny (don't be confused by my username, I had a break in the creative juices when I chose it.) :) I see that people have pretty much ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Critically acclaimed book!

    Yeah, Ender's Game is chuck-full of action and crazy little psychotic kid behavior. But it's good. ~Sunny

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by I forget the author's name? Libba Bray. Yeah, those are pretty interesting. And original, I might add. I would suggest Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Oh, I can tell you guys are friends." ~Anna *sarcastically, rolling her eyes* "Why do people do that to each other?" ~Juliette "Do what?" ~Anna "Purposefully attack their weaknesses just ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Three

    Hello, there! How's it going? I'm excited to read this, so let's begin! :D So, this will be the last 'filling in' chapter, as such, as I'll be getting onto ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    Well, I have three. One for one main character, one for a middle scene, and one for the end credits. Song: Why Artist: Secondhand Serenade The buttons on my phone ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fourteen

    Woo-hoo! All hail the Queen of the Cliffhangers! :lol: I'm back! I liked this chapter much more than the last one, especially because of the information Elena gives us and ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Thirteen

    Hey, Ashley! Alas, again I am slow. You always seem to catch me when I leave town. :wink: Well, since Angel, Night Mistress, and Rhi took care of the nitpicks, ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Two

    Hey, Luce. :smt039 Just thought I catch up on your latest. And unfortunately, everyone else has taken care of the little nit-picky things, so I will comment only on my ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Why, hello there. I'm Sunny! :D I'm writing this poem now, that it may drown out the sound* [s]the sound[/s] of silence creeping, The bell that tolls at dawn. * ...

    Apr 7, 2009


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote