Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Jurassic Park.

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Sixteen

    Hi, Ashley! Darn it, I'm always too late for a good in depth review. I should start working on my reviewing speed. :lol: I really liked this one. Having Ben ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Four

    Hi, Lucy! :smt039 Wow, I can't believe you managed to write this being swamped with the contest. Anyway, I'm excited to read it! A fat droplet of water dripped onto ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sorry, you weren't even close. :) Um, maybe a comedic view of (Murphy's) life. It seems like it could be both a coming-of-age story, or an adult's view. It's very ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Science fiction, in which the world (or worlds) are in jeapordy, and it's up to the protagonist to literally save it. I don't know if it would have aliens in ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    ants

    May 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    "There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein." ~Walter Wellesley Smith "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." —Oscar ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd move out before the ghost could even say "REVENGE." What would you do if you knew your house was going to be hit by a meteorite and you had ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Like Broken Glass

    Hiya, Mars! I'm Sunny, and I'll be your reviewer today! :) First of all, I'd like to say that I like this piece very much, and if can remember to ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear

    Great job, Ninja! As for what Peanut and unicyclegurl1994 said, I guess it could be longer- :?: -but the specific style of the poem, like how haiku have a certain ...

    May 4, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Stella Shop...

    Hey, Stella! Can you review this for me? It's a contest entry, and I want to have it in its best form. Ashes, Ashes Thanks! ~Sunny

    May 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    driving

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    "In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down or cut him till he cried ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Only five times? You've had it easy, believe me." ~Anna "I'm not sure how many times our story has been edited now. It seems like fifty." ~Jack "It's twelve, and ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    dental care

    Apr 29, 2009


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides