Random avatar

200397

  • Lounge, The Re: Girl From Twilight?

    Yeah, I noticed during interviews that both Kristen and Robert tend to speak very ... incoherent, so to speak. I don't know - I thought they did a pretty good ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies

    I want to go to the harry potter movie, but not at midnight, because I always tend to fall asleep during midnight movies, no matter how much I want to ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    Hey, Ash! I'm glad you're still going strong. How's it down in Tennessee? Is it humid? It is here; it's disgusting. :P Okay, I agree that this is a rocky ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Back to Back

    Hey Ash! I had to check this out, since you don't write poetry often! :lol: Droplets of dew fall freely (This confused me at first, because you said dew instead ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.6

    Hi, ofir! I'm Sunny, and I shall be reviewing this for you today. :) I haven't read the other chapters, but I thought I'd look at this anyway. chapter 6- ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Once Upon a Morning

    Hey, Sparkle. I'm back again to review! :) So after reading this through, I think you ought to read this: It's on punctuation with dialogue. Look through this chapter and ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen

    Hi, Ash! Yay, another chapter! Who-hoo! “Sophia?” I nearly leaped out of my skin when I heard my name, clutching at my chest, wide-eyed . Michael, the orator, gave me ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Once Upon a Morning Chapter 2

    Hi, sparkle8744! I'm Sunny, and I shall do a review for you this evening. (At least, it's evening where I am, but I don't know what time it is to ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Kermit

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    north

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    Hi, Ash. :D It's been a while, but I'm so glad you're shooting these chapters out so fast. Keep it up! :wink: I was deep within the maze-like forest before ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    ANCIENTS: The Odyssey = minor death. I'm doing that book for a school project - I love it. It is a bit hard to understand, but that's because it's really ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    My favorite book in the trilogy was Inkdeath , mostly because it doesn't have a unhappy ending (when Inkheart and Inkspell did.) But also I liked it because Meggie gets ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when someone says, "Oh, you're writing a story. How big is it?" and you answer, "Approximately 40,007 words, 250,000 characters, eight chapters, ninety-seven pages, with ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Wonderland

    Jun 14, 2009


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red