Random avatar

200397

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A fantasy (possibly sci-fi depending on operating fantasies) about time travel with an intricate plot and a tragic main protagonist. I would definitely pick it up and give it a ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I have been waiting to read this book for ages! And now the sequel's out so I have to read that one first before I read the other one! *starts ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10. Funny! :lol: ~Sunny

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started when I was four. My first book was "Hooper Humperdink, Not Him!" and I read it so much the cover fell off! :lol: ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    So, basically, Twilight is a cliche. Right? ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10. Germany's cool. 8) You lost 5 points for lack of creativity, and then gained 5 for fidelity. :D ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for participating in JulNo.

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10. I boycott skinny jeans, but I'm lovin' the yellow Converse. :D ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    . . . No. But I would like to. Maybe. TPBM has unusually messy penmanship. ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10. I especially like "Killing yourself is part of learning how to write." :P It's soooo true. :D ~Sunny

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a fantasy-possibly sci-fi fiction series, and it does sound intriguing. I'd probably pick it up, but whether I'd read it would be based on the blurb and/or ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "A raven. I don't know why, but I've always wanted one. Probably since I first read "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. Something about it caught me." ~ Juliette "I ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    8/10. It was a bit confusing, and some of the descriptions didn't match up, but it definitely caught and held me. I wanted to read more. ------------- When I was ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Time Dissolves Itself - Preface

    Hey, Ashley. I decided to come check out your new story. I am pumped! :D Note: Some of the corrections are just ones that sound better to me, but feel ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: One of the Funnest Generators I've Seen Floating Around

    Some of these are actually pretty cool. Well, I don't think I'd follow them all the way through to the end, because some of them are pretty funny. This is ...

    Jul 5, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein