Random avatar

200397

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    See ya all. :) :( ~Sunny

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The blue that colors heaven....

    ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Prince's Mistake

    ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am more of ink than solid stuff.

    Wow, this was very good. I liked how you used a more traditional, older tone. In fact, the style and the wording kind of reminded me of Emily Dickinson. But ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    So, it's really weird - I've been having like four song rotating in my head all week, and they're not even Christmas songs! Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood Across the ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. Wow, Elly that was . . . deep. :lol: Just kidding. I like your avi, too. It's really funny. :)

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10. Kinda cute. :)

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anna

    Hello, I'm Sunny. :) Welcome to YWS. I have three points to share with you. First of all, I am afraid I have to agree with both Lena and anime-girl: ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10. Meh, it's okay. I like the sparlkies . . . . :lol:

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Star Trek Series

    Yeah, I'm a TNG person myself, but I have been watching a few of the originals just for kicks. Hate Voyager, like Enterprise, but I'm in between with DS9. ~Sunny

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    THRILLER! Ultimate Michael Jackson. :D ~Sunny

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Sweet, My Silent, My love

    Hello! I'm Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. First of all, I'd like to say the simplicity, the emotion in this poem is stunning. I really love it. ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Play's End

    ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Her Heart.

    Hey, Kat. :) It seems like most of the errors have been addressed. I would just stress the importance that you Not Capitalize The Beginning of Every Word, because it ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emerald Eyes

    Hello, Dreamy! I am Sunny, and I shall be your reviewer today. Or tonight. Or whenever it is for you right now. :) I remember A time so many years ...

    Dec 6, 2009


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies