User avatar

13timmy24

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing in Videos

    So my friend wants to be a writer and director someday. I think he could go far. Him and I and a few others recently transformed one of his stories ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Please, in need of reviews desperately.

    Lately I've noticed a lot of my works haven't recieved much feedback, and few views.. I know I'm not a well known writer around here but I'd really like constructive ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: An interesting question someone asked me today

    Someone said to me today, "Why do people broadcast their works? The weak ones in life care too much about what other people think or care, the strong ones know ...

    Jan 9, 2010


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug