User avatar

13timmy24

  • Lounge, The Re: An interesting question someone asked me today

    Someone said to me today, "Why do people broadcast their works? The weak ones in life care too much about what other people think or care, the strong ones know ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Demon Book

    This seems more like something that would have use as a book than a poem, better copyright the idea quick ;P Punctuation is always an issue in poetry, but don't ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On saying good-bye

    I disagree with the critics on this.. Sometimes poetry is supposed to be a pathway to the soul. What do you think happened before this? Can't you put yourself in ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Never Ending Battle

    I like to take things from a neutral viewpoint. I take neither side but simply state the facts of what is happening. Society is a conflict with nature

    Jan 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Man's Prison

    I sat there in a straight jacket, in a corner. All around me were walls of soft material. No matter which way I shifted positions, my body was engulfed in ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Never Ending Battle

    Chaos is order, as order is chaos. Nature against society, neither takes Hiatus. - A clash between the titans, Mother Earth versus its kin. Man versus the universe, in an ...

    Jan 9, 2010


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena