User avatar

13timmy24

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hindsight 20/20

    Ahem... I'm athiest...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hindsight 20/20

    What happened to the way things were, How the sunsets all seemed beautiful, Yet now they pass without my knowledge, Now that I have to be so dutiful. - What ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Great Minds Think Alike

    Classy what I meant with that line I'd that I'll keep trying for something new. I doubt Socrates or Edison or any other of those figures could still think anyway, ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Great Minds Think Alike

    Great minds think alike they say, How all our thoughts are all the same, I work to figure out the code, Only to see they’ve found my gold. - It’s ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life's Revenge

    Acid rain runs down my face, Self-indulgence to blame, I was so sure I was invincible, But I hang my head in shame. - Tears streak down like night-time comets, ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Five Bikers

    I said "The sun rises down" to kinda emphasize the point that they're not what they seem to be

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Such a Beautiful Girl

    Such a beautiful girl, She resides in all of my dreams, But her lips taste much nicer, In our fused realities. Love binds us together, With its tender secret magic, ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Darling

    Please darling let me cry your tears, So you don't have to live like this, You've cried enough today my dear, You know you have my forgiveness. - Please darling ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mystic Dance

    Looking good, I like how you described love in such detail, and comparing it to a dance. The streamers were a nice touch too. Gold star

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "Wow, this story has taken a big turn, what the hell happened?" Rayman. "Why do people keep showing up? There has to be a source of all this madness!" Mario ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    All of the sudden Toad came through the space rift. "Mario I have a letter from Peach adressed to you! Bowser took her to a strange lava planet on his ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    All of the sudden, Chuck Norris rose up. "You forgot one fatal thing, my friend... I'm Chuck Norris, and I can never die." He delivered a roundhouse kick to each ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: House of Mirrors

    I can take a critique, but I was just aiming to see how the audience interpreted it. A mirror is symbolism for imagination and also truth, so a house of ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ever lasting Heart-beat

    We walk on our eternal home. We feel as though we will one day live beneath it. You will. It’s easy to live underneath. Yet it’s difficult for those who ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    All of the sudden Chuck Norris came in and gave everybody a thumbs up.

    Jan 12, 2010


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights