User avatar

13timmy24

  • General Articles Re: My Thesis on Atheism and The Creation of God

    The problem with arguing the concept of athiesm. Part 1. Introduction As an athiest, I have often found myself in the opposition of a debate involving religion.  Athiests can never ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death of an Athiest, and Death of a Thiest

    Actually... I am an athiest. Lol

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We Have Nothing to Fear

    When It's hard trying to press on, And impossible to go back ; Give all you have to holding true, And do not let yourself slack. This didn't quite seem ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl

    I agree with ben, but I also think some of your lines were too short, just try to keep the length consistent

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Inspiration

    I think litehawk covered most of it, but I think you should even out the stanzas a bit

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Young Love... Pfft?

    I used to be a nonbeliever, I doubted every notion. We can’t just slap hearts on a wall, Or create it with a potion. - Love’s not an easy game ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death of an Athiest, and Death of a Thiest

    I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a stress, it was uncalled for

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death of an Athiest, and Death of a Thiest

    Funny, I was just learning the other day that as an audience member, you must put yourself in the speaker's shoes... So maybe you should try putting yourself in the ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death of an Athiest, and Death of a Thiest

    Death of an Athiest: I lay here on what’s soon to be my death bed, Black roses to be at my feet, And I won’t accomplish anything, Just fade into ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is a tough bitch

    Uhh, wow... This is kinda messy... Love is a very cliche topic, first of all... Not many people enjoy love poems as much anymore... Second of all, the flow and ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Please, in need of reviews desperately.

    Lately I've noticed a lot of my works haven't recieved much feedback, and few views.. I know I'm not a well known writer around here but I'd really like constructive ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for liking jesus

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Senses of Reality

    It's hard to believe I didn't see, How evil the world could really be. It's hard to believe I didn't smell, The stench of smoke in this wretched hell. It's ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carnival People

    "Freaks" is what they're labled, Monsters their maiden name, Outcasts are what they really are, Now they have a greusome fame. - They perform to entertain us, Although at them ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hindsight 20/20

    That's kinda ironic for you because I was jewish before I was athiest LOL. It's not a story I'm telling, if it was it would be in the narrative poetry ...

    Jan 20, 2010


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal