User avatar

13timmy24

  • Lyric Poetry Re: What fools we all are

    this is really good and it made me think, i got lost in the words and was sad when it was over keep writing you have natural talent Not to ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Close to the Edge

    (Dedicated to the yes song, which inspired me on some parts) When do we reach the end? When is a thought complete? And how many have we left? Distractions took ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What fools we all are

    What fools we all are When compromise comes, We cling to the wrong Don't stick to our guns. - And whether we win, The loser will cry, Yet in the ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Up Go My Barriers Again

    Up go my barriers again There's nothing left I can defend, Given you my heart I would Now I only wish I could. - Words can heal and words can ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time to move on

    Today's the day I start my life All over again once more. Today I find a better cause That's more worth fighting for. - Today's the day I give up ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Please review, it's an excerpt from my story

    I submitted it from my itouch (where I write all my stuff) so I guess it got messed up, it wasn't a huge chunk of text in the notepad

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Please review, it's an excerpt from my story

    He stumbled into his home, his head was now buzzing with thoughts.  Guilt, shame, stupidity, they all bore their marks on him.  He yanked open a cupboard door and pulled ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Projectory Suicide (Please comment. It's short)

    She sat there with legs dangling over the edge, looking down at the people 40 stories down, who seemed to flock together and flow like rivers down the sidewalk as ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: virgin kiss.

    First off, the explanation at the beginning was completely unnecessary. It took away from the poetry. You shouldn't have to explain yourself for expressing yourself, it seems more like you're ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Thesis on Atheism and The Creation of God

    God's been on break apparently since he was first recognized. Rather shady I think.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I can't stop you now.

    I whole-heartedly agree with galerius. Love poems are so cliche, everyone wants to say something, but unless you can do it in a way that other people want to read, ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Field

    Our field: Past the tall grass and through the field, two lovers lie and never yield. In the sun's warmth The lovers kiss, With true passion And magic bliss. - ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death of an Athiest, and Death of a Thiest

    ahem.. Kate, I liked the criticism but you're telling me to basically write a completely different poem..

    Feb 2, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Catechism: A short essay on the belief of God

    *This is my first topic in Non-fiction. Just say that i got inspired to write this from various influences Part I: the Clockmaker “I cannot imagine how the clockwork of ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Religion

    Holy crap I'm athiest with Jewish principles too! I think it was nice, but there was one rhyme that was forced, it was the one ending in gloat. I liked ...

    Jan 29, 2010


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost