User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    I think they are quite good. I would have liked them better if they weren't so bright. I think pencils would've been a better medium to use. Despite the fact ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for School Story

    Em mysterious as in suspenseful and the sense of slightly scary but not gorey. My main characters are so far a younger sister and an older brother, the sister in ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for School Story

    I am quite stuck about what the plot should be for a mysterious short story we have to write for school. I really have no ideas what so ever and ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    I don't know. Looking back on this poem I got published yeah I'm proud of it and all but I don't like it much. Sometimes if I write stuff that ...

    Jul 27, 2007


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year