User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Wow they are both pretty awesome. The girls head looks a little bit sqaushed by her guitar case. 'Cept from that amazing, especially the detail.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    Hehe wow they are all amazing (: They look like they belong in a book! The last one was nearly camouflaged o_0

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: bigest painting

    Ahh it doesn't work =[ Not fair I wanna see it!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    Here's what I think of them all: 1. Really pretty and well taken (: 2. The basketball hoop is out of focus. I wish it wasn't because it wouold have ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    It is ok. I liked the simplicity of the character but the plants on the ground and the pond(?) in the foreground looked pretty rusehd. I know you say you're ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Haha wow they are all excellent xD The first's ones legs are little far apart, exept from that they are fantastic!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    I seem to have a constant case of writer's block. I know what I want to write, I just can't write it. All my writing seems to be accidents(well my ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading a trillion books right now...well maybe not that many XD 1. Harry Potter 7(No I have not finished it yet) 2. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen(My Latin ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    Wow they are really great. Fantastic photography skills.

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: even more sunrise pics

    Wow the first three all look really professional (;They are so beautiful. I don't really like the fourth one much...it's not very good and I like the fifth one...but at ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Woah was this accidental or on purpose? Either way they are both really cool.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: even more airplanes

    Wow cool.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of my hand

    Wow it's really good (: The thumb is a bit stubby and you haev started fattening the arm out a bit soon. I think it needs a bit more shading ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya Bad

    This is really really really well drawn. Your use of coloured and regular pencil adds a real atmosphere to the picture. The expression is quite good but the left hand ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    Wow they are both great (: The first is virtually perfect but the second one...yeah something about the nose. And I think the neck is just a little to wide. ...

    Aug 18, 2007


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot