User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if neanderthols(however you spell it) lived alongside humans in modern day society?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions of Dropping Crime Rates?

    Supposedly crime rates in Britain have gone down? Why then does everyone think differently then? I think it is because there are more types of crime now....crimes that are a ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    Aww that was the funniest night of my life! The old Croatian guys! And other various absoulutely hilarious things. Like the Spanish guy. That rocked. I LOLed when I found ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    I think Harrison Ford looks pretty good for his age :D I was really surprised by this film, I just went to see it with my friends on a whim ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    It doesn't count as a genre... ...but 80s Brat Pack Movies, or anything from the 80s in general. Also foreign films. And Studio Ghibli Films. And Anime (:

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Dr Who, America's Next Top Model, Top Gear, Scrubs... I don't watch a lot of TV actually >.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    Yeah Bonfire Night, that's pretty fun. There's Christmas/Easter obviously. In Scotland we have Burns Night to celebrate the poet Robert Burns.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    Doesn't really bother me to be honest.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Latin + French all the way man! I do love English and music too though.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?

    Not yet but I shall try soon (:

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    If I see something that is worth critiquing I will critique it. It pretty much evens out to once a day, maybe sometimes more.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Language/Description. Many other factors of my writing need worked on.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    It's fun, it's an escape, I can express myself and if I stop I will die. Plus a multitude of other reasons.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    For poetry/scrappy writing: Black or blue biro or black gel pen. For stories I am properly writing: I write them on paper first, or in my mind then on the ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Milk and Costa Frescatos XD

    Aug 26, 2007


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss