User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Other Poetry Re: Fall Out With Yourself

    Thank you for all the great reviews xD But I am going to continue to leave you all feeling lost.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You'll Forget

    Will I forget now? Huh? I kind of got left thinking why did you write this. You are going to think, she is so stupid after I have said this ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: goodnight.

    Each stanza on it's own is fantastic but they didn't seem to fit together. I was left thinking what? None of that made sense as a whole. I also found ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the girl who cried wolf

    Apart from some pretty pictures and words it didn't really work honestly. It flowed well and all but it was just vague and hoenstly just a whole load of pretty ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Playtime

    I quite like this but not as much as your other poem inspired by a similar theme. Some of the rhythm and flow was a little off it places. Such ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden

    This is brillaint. I love how you know who your audience are for this poem. I loved the simplicity and the cuteness of it. I wouldn't change any of. It ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern living

    Aww wow these are both really pretty and atmospheric. The top one is the best. I think it shows slightly better photography skills and it is such an unusual sort ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beowulf Movie Poster

    Yes the way this has been put together looks really crude. The pictures are all at different resoulutions and you can really see where this has been cut out. Also ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartsore

    This poem bored me silly. I'm sorry. It has been written a million times before. You haven't gone in depth and exlpained things such as, him lying to you. What ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams of Suicide

    I agree with everything good everyone else said xD Great work (:

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: American Warrior

    Haha wow that was pretty good xD It was a really original idea and very patriotic. I didn't understand the Purple Heart bit...maybe that is something to do with being ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Critques

    Haha wow this was brilliant and such a unique idea. You wrote this really well with great word choice and description. A few things I think let this poem down ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    I liked the shortness of this poem. There was definetly a hidden message in here somewhere that will take a while to crack. I think you made great word choices ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: bitter happiness

    Half the idea for this poem was slightly clichetic(make up word I know people) and a few lines I had read before but you twisted it around by not knowing ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fickle

    Haha I didn't quite get the concept for the poem but I really liked the poem anyway. I liked the way the "here I am" part follwoed through the whole ...

    Aug 29, 2007


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate